Are you a dues paying member of the gym? Awesome! Come on in and take a class.
In an effort to control the spread of the Corona virus, the Governor of Oregon has issued a stay at home order for Multnomah County for 11/18-12/16. We will be closed during that time. If you already signed up for a class on those days, it won’t be happening. If you signed up for a class before then (on the 13th-17th of November), come on in. Our safety protocols are amazing.
How to Register-
- Click a date on the calendar, then click on your preferred time. If you don’t click on the time slot, you won’t be registered for a class. Please note the correct campus location.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to enter your contact information.
- Click the submit button and you’re done!
- Please note – If a class is full, the slot will no longer appear on the calendar, and registration will become unavailable unless there’s a cancellation.
- You should receive an email confirmation after you register. If you need to cancel your reservation, we ask that you do so as quickly as possible, so we can let another student in to that timeslot. To cancel, simply reply to the confirmation email you received and tell us you can’t make it. Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you!
- If you want to take Systema classes, they meet 7pm Tuesday and Thursday @ outside the capitol highway gym. You don’t need to sign up for those.