Are you a dues paying member of the gym? Awesome! Come on in and take classes. Are you new? Perfect! Drop us an email before you come on in so we can fill you in on our safety procedures during Covid.
How to Register-
- Click a date on the calendar, then click on your preferred time. If you don’t click on the time slot, you won’t be registered for a class. Please note the correct campus location.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to enter your contact information.
- Please only put in ONE student per slot. If you are registering siblings, or students who are in a pod together, you must register them each individually.
- Click the submit button and you’re done!
- Please note – If a class is full, the slot will no longer appear on the calendar, and registration will become unavailable unless there’s a cancellation.
- You should receive an email confirmation after you register. If you need to cancel your reservation, we ask that you do so as quickly as possible, so we can let another student in to that timeslot. To cancel, simply reply to the confirmation email you received and tell us you can’t make it. Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you!
If you can’t sign up for a class, that means it is full. The one exception to this is the Sunday 10AM class for ages 7 and up. If it isn’t raining, the Sunday class meets at Dewitt Park, and you can show up to this class even if you don’t sign up.