If your student is enrolled in our youth programs, this is where you come to register them for classes each M-Sun week. Are you new, and interested in trying things out with a free trial class? You must first email us so we can fill you in on our safety procedures during Covid and share some basic information to help us determine where best to possibly place your child. [Our kids programs are in high demand and often full, but we work with each family to ease them into the appropriate program as best we are able.]
How to Register [For currently enrolled students ONLY! Read above]
- Click a date on the calendar, then click on your preferred time. If you don’t click on the time slot, you won’t be registered for a class. Please note the correct campus location.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to enter your contact information.
- Please only put in ONE student per slot. If you are registering siblings, or students who are in a pod together, you must register them each individually.
- Click the submit button and you’re done!
- Please note – If a class is full, the slot will no longer appear on the calendar, and registration will become unavailable unless there’s a cancellation.
- You should receive an email confirmation after you register. If you need to cancel your reservation, we ask that you do so as quickly as possible, so we can let another student in to that timeslot. To cancel, simply reply to the confirmation email you received and tell us you can’t make it. Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you!
- If you want a big picture visual of the kid’s schedule, scroll down.
If you can’t sign up for a class, that means it is full.